Pocket guide to the Sony A7 III
Designed for photographers who haven’t memorized every button, dial, setting, and feature on their Sony a7 III, Rocky Nook’s handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you’re out and about.
- • Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
- • Identify every button and dial on your camera
- • Learn the essential modes and settings you need to know
- • Dive deeper with additional features of your camera
- • Execute step-by-step instructions for shooting multiple exposures, in-camera HDR, time-lapse movies, and more
- • Follow tips and techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)