NiSi 82mm Ti Enhanced CPL Circular Polarizer Filter (Titanium Frame)
- Waterproof and Nano Coating
- Ultra Slim Frame
- Eliminates Reflections and Glare
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation reduces Haze in Landscapes
- Titanium Alloy Frame It’s light, hard, anti-corrosion, heat-resisting
- Ultra High Deﬁnition Optical glass
- Matte Black inside the frame
The NiSi 82mm Ti Enhanced CPL Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
The NiSi 82mm Ti Enhanced CPL Circular Polarizer Filter (Titanium Frame) has enhanced color compared to a standard CPL which increases the saturation of the scene when used.
– Titanium Alloy Frame is light, hard, anti-corrosive, heat-resisting and with good performance under very low temperature. The density of Titanium is 4.54g／cm3, it’s almost half of the volume of the same weight steel, and the hardness is twice of aluminum. Its good anti-corrosion ability makes it able to endure strong acid and base. It's melting point is 1942K, about 1000k higher than gold and 500k higher than steel. It’s commonly used in the aerospace industry and missiles.
– Matte Black inside the frame using electroplating processing to avoid the reﬂection of light. On the outer side of the ring, the turning by diamond cutters shows the original color of Titanium. It looks great and is elegant.
– Ultra-High Deﬁnition Optical glass is after precision annealing which effectively eliminates the stress. Each piece of glass passes strictly HD test and reaches the standard for HD photograph with all kind of lens and there is no loss of image quality.